Start of editing

 Hello and welcome back everyone. The editing has began. The editing has been split between the group. I'm going the beginning of the film, Franchesca is doing the middle and Omnia is doing the end of the film. I'm going to be the one responsible for a lot of the titles. Which i' not going to lie im worried about. While i have edited before, i haven't done title editing. So, this will be my first time doing it. I'm hoping it's not going to be that hard. We shall see. Hopefully i won't be too rusty. The editing other then that shouldn't be that hard, i just have to make sure it follows with the other parts that are being edited. The group has to have a discussion about the editing style that's going to be used. Also a discussion about what music is going to be used is needed. There's a distinct idea of what type of music is going to be used. It's just finding the royalty free music that fits will be a little harder. I'm likely going to use Capcut to edit the film. I  have the most experience with using it as software and it's very easy to use to edit. If the editing isnt going well on Capcut i'll likely end up using Adobe Express. I used it to create the posters, but i haven't used it fo any film editing yet. Hopefully it'll be as easy as creating the posters were. I'll let you guys know how the editing goes. See you all next time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Props within the Film

CCR Blog