Hi, welcome back! So, there have been a decent amount of things that need to go into consideration before we start anymore action is taken with our film. One of which is going through all the footage that was taken. There’s a decent amount of bloopers. All which haven’t been deleted yet. The reason for that is because, some shots had good takes, but things were messed up a little later in the scene. So, it would be a simple fix with some cutting and editing. Now everyone has access to the all the scenes. A group decision will be made about what scenes are being kept, and what scenes aren’t. It took a while to send all the pictures and videos. Most of which is on my part, cause i’d try during school but the wifi isn’t strong enough to support the amount of things being sent. Also while there is a storyboard that was followed; some scenes were changed. Which means some of the scenes may be in a different order than originally intended. A main thing is also the fact that im going to ...
Hey, its been so long since I've seen you. I'm so excited to start this music video. Ever since i was younger I've always loved music. It's always been consist for me. My favorite artists are Melanie Martinez, Ruel, Chase Atlantic and Harry Styles. I love reading and writing. I love writing stories and poems. My favorite book is Malice by Heather Walter. I have three siblings. I'm the youngest out of all of them, I have two sisters and a brother. My 2nd oldest sister goes here, she's a senior. I prefer cats to dogs. I love any blue candy, even though my favorite color is sage green. That preference has just stuck around since I was a kid. I recently discovered that I like coconut, so now I really love Mounds. Halloween is my favorite holiday. My favorite deserts are cheesecake and tiramisu. I thrift almost all my clothes, its really easy cause there's so many thrift stores around here. My favorite article of clothing is sweaters. I have over 20 of them ...
Comments
Post a Comment