small bits of filming

 Hello and welcome back everyone! i hope you've all been doing well. I've been doing pretty good myself i can't lie. I do have to say though that filming has been very hard. As i've mentioned everyone within the group is very busy. Its definitely been getting in the way of filming. A little bit of filming was done eaalier this week. It was done at my house before anyway went to work. So it was only around 30 seconds that was done. It was mainly because the shots that were filmed were very hard to do. It was text messages from a phone, which meant very little light could be used. You know that glare is crazy. It had to be even darker though, because it was supposed to mimic night-time. Even though it was like 3 P.M. All the blinds and doors had to be closed to have this effect. I'm lucky that i have a bush in front of my room which helps with getting my room dark. My blinds are also almost blackout. So it mimicked pretty well. Only the texting scene was finished though, because we just ran out of time. It definitely didn't help that we ended up wasting around 10 minutes laughing because i fell on Fran but you know. Things happen. I tripped i swear. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Props within the Film

CCR Blog